The FLIR Boson provides greater resolution than any camera in its class.
Resolutions up to 640×512 enable EVO II Dual pilots to capture subjects with great detail from up to 146 meters – 4x farther than any aircraft of its class. The 30Hz refresh rate produces smooth dynamic thermal movement by matching thermal images to video frame rate.
Maximum efficiency in all viewing conditions
EVO II Dual supports up to 10 thermal palettes to cope with a variety of complex shooting environment and mission scenarios.
The thermal image is integrated into the standard RGB image at the same time. This allows the user to obtain both visual and thermal data at the same time and allows for easier positioning and subject tracking.
8K allows even the smallest detail to be captured and preserved
- 8K Video, unmatched clarityAutel Evo II Dual records in resolutions up to 7680×4320. With 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k (and 16 times compared to HD), 8k videos redefine image clarity and depth.
- 48MP CameraThe Evo II Dual’s 48MP Sensor captures every forensic-relevant detail to assist in precise evidence capture. Both thermal and RGB images are provided with embedded Metadata making the EVOII Dual the ultimate Public Safety tool.
- 4X Lossess zoomThe high resolution provides the ability to zoom deep into a scene and crop an image or video to 4k without any loss in quality. Capture a scene, zoom in, and reframe your shots with ease.
- 4K HDR for greater dynamic range4K HDR offers greater detail in highlights and shadows, providing higher-quality images from the most demanding environments.
Equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time.
Modular Design Unlimited expansion
- Interchangeable Payloads offer expansion capability
- Real-time video distributionLiveDeck enables pilots to share live, realtime aerial video across public or private networks, sharing data with Command Posts, stakeholders, or online presentations.
- Open SDKCreate customized services, applications, access, and other features