DJI has released an upgraded remote control (models: NPVT581, NDJ6 and NRC900) to replace the previous models (PVT581, DJ6 and RC900). The upgraded remote control comes with new features, including a gimbal control dial, built-in LiPo battery, and battery level LED indicators. The new remote control is compatible with the Phantom 2 Vision+. Using the new NPVT581 as an example:
1. Left Dial: Turn the dial to the right, and the camera will shift to point upwards. Turn the dial to the left, and the camera will shift to point downwards. The camera will keep its current position if the dial is static.
2. Built-in LiPo Battery: The remote control includes a rechargeable LiPo battery with a capacity of 2000mAh. You can monitor the current battery level using the LED indicators on the front panel of the remote control as the figure shown:
3. Charging the Remote Control: Charge the remote control’s battery by using the included micro-USB cable. The LED indicators will display solid red when charging is in progress. The LED indicators will display solid green when the battery is fully charged.
4. Throttle Lock: Pull down the throttle stick to descend. The stick will lock into place and the aircraft will descend steadily. Push the throttle stick upward to release throttle lock.
5. Trainer Port: Connect the remote control to the computer via the trainer port to run simulation application