The Lumenier 12A ESC w/ SimonK AutoShot Firmware (N-FET) and active braking (COMP_PWM). No soldering required, OneShot auto-detect firmware. These ESCs are perfect for Mini FPV Quads.
- Active Braking / Damped Light / Comp_PWM
- AutoShot (OneShot125 / FastPWM Auto Detect)
- Customized to drive all motors without sync issues or cogging.
To enable new features on Baseflight:
- On Configuration tab, check "Enable OneShot" and "Enable FastPWM"
- Scroll down and click "Save"
To enable new features on Cleanflight:
-On Configuration tab, check the "Enabled" box next to "ONESHOT125" Feature
-Scroll down and click "Save"
- Max continuous load: ~12 amps
- Burst Current: 22A/10sec
- BEC: 5v/1amp max
- Lipo Cells: 2 to 4 cells
- Cables are fitted with female 2mm bullet connectors
- Weight: 10g
- N-FET only with BEC flashed with SimonK firmware
- 31mm L x 18mm W x 7mm H (35mm in length including capacitor)
- 15cm signal wire / 5v power
- 5cm motor wires (including 2mm bullet connector)
- 70cm ESC power wires
More info: An ESC has either P-channel and N-channel FETs mixed or N-channel FETs only. The ESCs which use only N-channel FETs have the advantage of lower resistance, less losses and hence more efficiency.