PC has been watching and evaluating the wide variety of attempts to design an Inspire backpack over the years and none of the designs have been inspiring due to the poor quality. As a result, we have had a huge demand for the quality of product that GPC is well known for. Having stocked and produced several drone backpacks over the last few years we have done a lot of evaluation after seeing everything from the low end, rush to market, and cheaply designed packs. Pilots and Videographers have used many prototypes and provided their feedback. We now have an Inspire 2 backpack that we are extremely proud of. Please review the features below. I’m sure you will be impressed and want one of your own.
- Difference between GPC backpack and Competitors
- Many have little to no padding on back for comfort and ventilation
- Some incorporate the DJI Inspire case known for a variety of durability issues
- Others do not have storage for Camera or lens boxes, tool cavities, laptop & iPad cavities.
- Shoulder straps pull away from the inner pack/GPC there is no sagging because the imbedded G10plate distributes weight throughout the infrastructure
- Top handle directly connects to the inner foam, doesn't pull away from the inner pack/no stretching this is because the imbedded G10 plate distributes weight throughout the infrastructure. Competitors: the foam is just inside of the pack and it sags, pulls away from and compresses foam.
- Inspire 2 in Travel Mode
- Standard Remote or Cendence Radios w/ Patch Antennas
- CrystalSky Monitors
- CrystalSky Batteries
- CrystalSky Charging Hub
- Camera Box (X4, X5, or X7)
- Follow Focus
- Cendence Antenna
- Follow Focus Stand
- SD Card Holder
- GPC custom foam is housed in a Custom GPC Tactical Backpack
- Hi-grade double zipper openings
- Molle system front and sides for accessory pouch attachment
- Heavily padded shoulder straps connected to pack, foam and G10 plate
- Adjustable chest strap
- Heavy padded waste strap
- 1” thick pack pads spaced for superior ventilation on hot days and long hikes
- Multi-Density foam for structural integrity and maximum durability
- 2” Velcro around perimeter around the top layer of foam connecting backpack zipper line directly to the foam increasing structural integrity.
- 3 – G10 plates imbedded in the foam connecting to the backpack to the foam for additional structural integrity
- Lifetime guarantee